Coach, again? | Review

4:15 pm



An impromptu purchase at midnight on the motorway home. Is it just me or are website cookies kinda creepy? I was randomly scrolling through Twitter and there pops up a Coach ad, 20 minutes later I find myself checking out eagerly waiting for the confirmation email. Why do I know my card details off by heart? More importantly, why am I so easily satisfied with cute bags with gold details?  Capitalisation at its finest! 

What I adore about the 'Platinum Small Wrislet': 

+ Its the perfect in-between shade of gold & bronze 
+ Pairs well with evening outfits & weddings, that kind of shindig 
+ Easy to hold, fits well in the palm 
+ Fits my unnecessarily large S9 
+ Gold, gold & more gold hardware, of course 
+ A detachable wrist handle 
+ Soft pebbled leather, basically allows you to cram more than you think you can 



You Might Also Like

0 comments