Gold Galore | Summer Accessory Staples

3:01 pm

I have always been the biggest fan of gold jewellery, gold details and gold in general so I've chosen a handful of accessory staples for this S/S18, this post features pieces I constantly find myself reaching for again & again with the odd few silver pieces of course because mixing metals is a 'thing' apparently. 



A watch that has been on my wrist ever since it came through the mail, having a small wrist can be tricky because most dials are huge but this one fits the bill perfectly. I love the fact that the entire face of the watch is gold too. It has an adjustable strap, again perfect for the small-wristed and is water resistant. 



I adore the simplicity of this bangle, it's great! I often pair it with my watch or layer it up with a few chain bracelets and it looks gorgeous either way. It's incredibly lightweight and matches the rest of my gold jewellery rather well. 



Now I have not worn silver jewellery in the longest time but this ring pairs well with my gold ring in terms of the design as the stones are diamond shaped. This has quickly become part of my everyday jewellery and I can't wait to find more jewellery similar to this. 



This is a going to be a staple during summer but winter too, it's black, it has gold details & it's a small bag. It is the epitome of a perfect bag that can be worn with everything and anything. I love the fact that you can wear it crossbody or with the strap doubled up. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments