Miscellaneous Monthly Must-haves | July

11:30 am


I've chosen a handful of things that have been my go-to for this month whether it's a bag, a dress or a lipstick. This month has been one of the hottest months us Brits have experienced and to say the least I am very much ready for Winter. I think most of us have spent our summer eating pizza, doing crazy overtime & binge-watching new shows with 5+ seasons along with watching the World Cup every so often. 


+ Checkerboard Vans

I have wanted these for the longest time but could never justify spending £50 on a pair of slip-ons but an impromptu search at 11pm on Amazon proved otherwise. I know what you're probably thinking 'are they legit?' Amazon sells a ton of branded or designer fashion sold from brands themselves so 'yes' it's the real deal for a fraction of the price, also shoutout to their prime delivery. I know everyone's really digging the 'old skool' Vans but these are nicer because not everyone and their mom has these! They are probably the comfiest pair of shoes I own and can be worn with practically anything & everything.  



Fur slides, you either love them or hate them I mean I still have mixed feelings on these but I love the black and the tan sole. They are incredibly comfy and look great paired with black. Originally I ordered the cream pair but after being sent the wrong ones I came across more colours, oh and they also have pink. I'd just style them with a pair of black skinny jeans and a cute blouse. 


+ Coach Swagger shoulder bag 20 

This is my pride & joy, I absolutely love it to pieces. It can be worn with everything because it's black and the shoulder strap can be adjusted too. It instantly dresses up a casual outfit with the gold hardware. It's super hard-wearing and has a lot of space inside despite its small exterior, it has a number of compartments too making it a whole lot easier to organise your belongings. I would urge you to go buy yourself something from Coach it sure is worth every penny. 



+ Zara mustard crepe dress 

This dress has quickly become my go-to for this hot weather, this dress, a pair of leggings & slides. The fabric is super lightweight and comfortable and has ruched sleeves. I adore the colour of this dress and I cannot wait to add more bright pieces to my summer wardrobe. 



+ Seventeen Matte lipstick - Roses are Red 

This is a perfect bright red lip, if you're after glowy skin with minimal makeup but with a bold lip then this is the shade for you. It's super lightweight and comfortable to wear but like always with matte lips make sure your lips are moisturised and exfoliated for the best application. I love having bronzy skin, lashes and then a red lip it's just so summery. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments