Les Mains Hermes | Nail polish review

1:01 pm

 



When visiting the Hermes store in Central Phuket in Thailand I immediately fell in love with this shade of nail polish. If you are a huge fan of the Maybelline SuperStay Forever gel nail colour, like me, in the shade 'French Manicure' then you will absolutely love this. I would describe this as a sheer wash of rose with a cool undertone and it is perfect for when you want that clean manicured look without the fuss of one.  

 

This is in the shade 06 'Rose Baltique' and it has a gloss finish. The closest shade on the website to this shade is 01 'Rose Porcelaine'  but the shade 03 'Rose Coquille' is a close second. I love pairing it with the Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat

For me I have found between 2 or 3 coats of the Hermes nail polish is ideal for a more rosy look and it lasts pretty well without a need for a touch up throughout the week. The bottle exudes luxury, packaged in their classic orange box, with their metal enamel lid and glass bottle. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments