Amazon Haul

3:50 pm


I'm pretty sure I've ever only done 2 hauls on my blog since launching it about a year ago so here's another one. I recently placed a few orders on Amazon and there's nothing more I'd rather spend my money on than makeup and food obviously. I was pleasantly surprised with how pigmented and great all these products were considering the price. I mainly bought from brands that are a little difficult to get your hands on in the drugstore thus giving me an opportunity to try them all and let you know what I think. 


+ Technic Cream Contour Kit 

After seeing such great reviews on Amazon itself I knew I had to buy this, this has 8 shades and so you're bound to find a contour & highlight shade that matches your skin tone. The pigmentation is unreal and they're all really creamy making it easy to blend. 


+ W7 Automatic eyeliner 

Now I had some difficulties in actually purchasing this eyeliner and that was largely the seller's fault, I originally wanted this but in the felt tip liquid eyeliner version but instead I was sent this. I did get a refund but was allowed to keep the eyeliner and I could not be more glad, this glides really nicely on to the waterline and is ideal for your upper lashline. 


+ Focallure Glitter eyeshadow Palette 

Note to self: Always check the size of the product before purchasing! On receiving this I was a little surprised by how small this palette was but I also thought to myself when have I ever finished an entire eyeshadow palette? I mainly wanted this for the glitter shades but it also comes with 3 matte shades. These shadows are not chalky whatsoever and the glitter shades are really pigmented, it comes with a brush and a mirror, I mean what more could you possibly want? 


+ Technic 'Get Gorgeous' Highlighter

From seeing so many people rave about this I had to give it a try. Personally for me this is too much of a pink highlight, I like my highlighters dripped in gold but the colour payoff is really good and you can't really complain for the price. 


+ Crystal Statement Necklace  

I thought I would just include this considering I had purchased this on the same day as the other bits. This is unbelievably stunning I mean just look at how beautiful it is. I thought this would be nice just to spice a rather plain outfit. 


Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments