MISCELLANEOUS MONTHLY MUST-HAVES | October

5:52 pm


How is it already half term? In all honesty I'm not even sure how to answer that question myself, but seriously like where did September go? Aside from us being only 2 months away until we descend in to yet another year here's my October favourites. This month has definitely been more about the clothes & the pazazz rather than the makeup, so expect more lookbooks, more wardrobe staples and a whole lot more of me this fall season. Also can I just complain about how inconsistent the weather has recently been, like I'm longing for those days where I can walk around in my detective coat wrapped warm in my blanket scarf. 


+ Distressed Denim Jeans 
I was an avid lover of the boyfriend jeans last year, you know just a clean cut pair of light wash denim jeans but this year I've been digging the whole ripped jeans thing too. My go-to outfit with these jeans is wearing my River Island nude shirt tucked with a pair of Forever 21 black boots. 


+ Forever 21 Buckled Boots
Spending your summer endlessly searching the internet for a pair of black boots in a size 3 is more difficult than you think. After seeing these on the Forever 21 website I seized the opportunity and bought them despite the fact that I had to wait for them to be delivered from the Netherlands. These black boots go with everything and I honestly mean it, the low heel makes it ideal for everyday walking around in. 


+ Blanket scarves 
Kudos to whoever made this a fashion item, thank you for making it appropriate for us to go out in society wrapped in blankets larger than ourselves! This scarf is the cosiest thing ever and it doubles as a nice cushion you know for them 5 minute naps in class (I'm kidding don't ever fall asleep during classes). You can find similar ones in Zara I know they do a great deal in all sorts of patterns and prints. 


I always forget to spray myself before rushing out the door for college and so this gem has been nesting in my bag for a quick little spritz throughout the day. This is a very heavy musky sort of scent and so I always like bringing it out during the colder months it just seems more appropriate for the winter atmosphere.


+ Zara Gold rings 
I always am a sucker for dainty gold jewellery or any jewellery to be frank it's always been my way of accessorising my outfit and adding a little something to it. These rings from Zara are a great addition alongside my real gold ring, they add an element of playfulness but can still look really elegant when worn right. 


That's all from me for this month in terms of favourites, I can't wait to bombard you with all my planned posts for this fall season so stay put! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments