College Everyday Makeup Routine

11:37 am


Now I know I've been a little inconsistent with blogging this month but in all honesty the past 2 weeks of college has drained the life out of me. Nevertheless here's a long awaited blog post of my everyday makeup for college, I did one of these last year but have switched up the products I use along with a few different brushes. 


+ Nivea Creme Moisturiser
I'm pretty sure you get the jist of moisturiser it's pretty basic if I'm honest, the key to a good base is well moisturised skin! I've been pretty brand loyal when it comes to moisturiser simply because it just works wonders for my skin. 



+ ReCover Cosmetics Concealer & MUA Pro Concealer 
If you like a light to medium coverage like me then stick to just concealer I use the ReCover Cosmetics concealer in ...? all over my face and then the MUA Pro Concealer under my eyes to make them super bright oh and to cover my bags from all the late night essay writing. 


+ Natural Collection Powder
I then set my base with this powder I mentioned in my last makeup routine I'm quite surprised at how well it has lasted despite the widening hole in the middle of the pan.


+ W7 Bronze & Glow or Sleek Contour Kit
It's finally bronzing time!!! I like switching between this Bronze & Glow palette from W7 or this Sleek Contour Kit in 'light'. Personally I've been reaching more for the W7 one but for the bronzer only and I love using this huge fluffy brush I mentioned here.



+ Collection Glow Bricks or Mai Couture Highlighter
I think my love of highlighter has died down just a little I mean don't get me wrong I still love looking like a glazed donut but I prefer a more subtle highlight. I've been really reaching for my Collection highlighter more than any other especially the darker more golden shades. This Mai Couture highlight is perfect for that 'natural glow' and the brush I've been using to apply them with is this extremely large fan brush. 


+ Collection Clear Brow Gel
For my brows I really don't tend to do much apart from just brush them out with a clear brow gel. I've been really liking the super messy brow for a long time now, it's just effortless but still bold. 


+ Eyelash Curler 
I like my eyes super simple for college and that's because they are susceptible to rubbing and so I do nothing to them. That's right no mascara, no eyeliner just a little lift with the help of these trusty eyelash curlers. 


+ Rimmel lipliner in 'Cafe au Lait' or MAC Taupe
These two shades have been my go to whether they're worn separately or combined together they look great either way. I love my nudes and browns they look good with any makeup look and they're less maintenance than a red lip. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments