Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | September

10:05 am


Back to school season is in full swing but fortunately I still have a few days left until college officially begins for another dreadful and fast-paced year! Aside from the negatives here's the few things that I've been loving for the past month of August. The thing I love most about back to school season is shopping especially for new fashion pieces & makeup! 



+ Rose Water Facial Spray 

Now I've seen the Mario Badescu facial spray floating around the YouTube beauty community & Instagram so I thought of recreating it myself. Let me just tell you this I have not stopped dousing my face with this stuff! I love it so much it's become part of my skincare and makeup routine. I spritz a little on my face before my makeup and then after to set it and give my skin a dewy look. 


+ Button up Shirts 

I'm a shirt kinda-gal and I own more than necessary but I just can't help reach for them during the warmer weather when all you want to do is pair a shirt & jeans for a comfortable yet casual outfit. I especially adore this satin nude oversized shirt from River Island along with my white checkered shirt from Zara I mentioned in this blog post.  


+ W7 In the Nude Palette 

I've really been in to doing my eyeshadow this summer I don't know why but I love creating new looks using a basic palette. This is a dupe for the Naked palette and sure it's not the best quality but it still works! I love using 'latte' as a base then 'Marylin' in the crease and lastly 'Alice' or 'sun kissed' to spice things up for the centre of my eyelid. 



+ Mini faux leather Box bag

I don't know why but this 'mini' bag is giving me serious Mulberry bag vibes, anyone else feel me? like the clasp especially. This bag believe it or not is actually from Marks & Spencers which often has connotations of being an 'old peoples store' but nonetheless I love it even more. I'm one of those people that shops literally everywhere if you know what I mean, if I like something I'll buy it regardless of what other people think of the store. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments