Tips For Dewy Looking Skin

10:11 am


Highlighting has been quite a 'CRAZE' recently, you & me both know that's a bit of an understatement I mean it's practically taken over my Instagram Explore page. We all want 'dewy looking skin' that glows with or without make-up, I'm going to show you how to achieve just that. If you guys have any tips for dewy looking skin then leave them in the comments below, I'd love to know!


My first tip is to use a brightening concealer, trust me it makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE in your make-up. Recently I've been gravitating more and more towards this concealer by ReCover Cosmetics because it's actually one shade lighter than my skin tone making it perfect for brightening & concealing. 


My next tip is to powder your under eye area & T-zone ONLY! The reason being is because obviously by applying a powder you're mattifying your face. As a result when it comes to highlighting it can often look 'cakey' especially if you're using a powder highlight. So my tip to you is only use powder to set your concealer or foundation in the places you need to!


My third tip is to use an 'illuminating powder', it adds a great glow to your skin without looking unnatural and too over the top. This one is from Mai Couture and it's actually a foundation papier with finely milled shimmers which work perfect for this look. 


My last tip is obviously to use HIGHLIGHTERS, highlighting is probably my favourite part of my make-up routine. You guys have heard me go on and on about this highlight 'Gorgeous Glow' from Collection, I've used it so much to the point it almost looks damaged oh well! The other highlight and bronze duo I've been reaching for is by War-paint Cosmetics in 'Bronze & Glow' it gives a really natural highlight making it ideal for everyday wear. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this tips for dewy looking skin and remember to leave your tips & tricks down below along with your favourite highlighters! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments