Navy Blue & Noir

9:27 am


If you don't know already I'm a huge shirt lover! There's something so chic yet flattering about them. It's always nice to change things up a bit every now and again so instead of wearing a bog-standard white shirt I thought why not take the plunge and wear a maxi-shirt. 


I love the length for starters, and secondly the print it's a classic printed flannel style shirt making it perfect for the fall time! I just paired this outfit with a pair of black Chelsea-style boots which were extremely comfortable and super cute to walk in. You can also roll the sleeves up and button it up for the 3/4 length look. 


I pretty much wore all black apart from the shirt because the shirt was the main focus of the outfit. I also love how the shirt was thick enough to keep you warm but not thick enough to make you sweat (too much information . . . maybe? oh well) making it ideal for summer wear too! 


Follow Love Elegance on Instagram: loveelegance2013

Check out their website

Follow me on Instagram: sanaahmad_

Follow me on Twitter: sanaahmad_

Disclaimer: I am not being sponsored or paid to say this, the shirt and shoes were kindly sent to me to show you guys the stylish clothing pieces from Love Elegance. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments