Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves - February

7:35 pm


I know I kind of neglected this whole 'miscellaneous monthly must-haves' for the past few months but I promise you they're back! I didn't do one in December because I focused more on the 'yearly favourites' and January was a bit of a miss because I had very little inspiration so it would be wrong of me to lie and say I've been loving these products when in reality I was probably curled up in bed watching a TV show. Typical I know . . . aside from that 'Cue the Favourites'. 



So my first favourite of this month has to be a TV show, I mean SUITS practically defined my February for me with all the plot twists & cliff hangers. Can we just take a moment for Harvey & Mike. This entire season has been gripping with the second last episode leaving everyone in shock at the fact that Mike actually takes Anita Gibbs' offer but which one? I'm just waiting for the last episode of this season to air and after that we wait for Season 6. 



My second favourite has to be this pair of adorable boots from Love Elegance. Now I don't know the exact name of these boots, but they're a Chelsea style with a little heel for that EXTRA height #shortgirlproblems. They go with practically anything since they are black, I feel like I literally own only black shoes! (I'm joking but honestly I need more colour in my life. . . ) 


How gorgeous is this scarf? (thanks grandma) The print of this scarf is so eye-catching and unique, I love wearing a really basic outfit and then throwing this on top to make it look like I made an effort! The white tassels at the bottom give it a nice flair and its different to your average plain winter scarf. 



If you saw me this month chances are I was nearly always wearing a 'nude lip' and that's because nude is my safe colour and by that I mean it's a colour I feel comfortable in & it's a colour that I know will go well with everything. My particular favourites are the Rimmel London lipstick in 'Notting Hill Nude', the Rimmel London 'Apocalips Lip Lacquer' in this nude shade, the Maybelline gloss in 'Born with it' and this MUA lipstick in 'Bare Shade 14'.



Gold jewellery is something I can not own enough of like seriously it's a MUST for me! Specifically I've been layering my gold bangles from Forever 21 with this Iridescent stoned gold bracelet and my dainty crystal bracelets to create a stack of pretty arm candy



My last favourite is this Charlie body spray in the scent 'bitter sweet'. First of all the packaging is so adorable because it's a MINI which is always a plus because you can just throw it in your bag and go and it smells AMAZING! ( well obviously. . .)



I hope you guys enjoyed my this months favourites and I promise you they're back for good! Comment down below your favourites for this month. 

Follow me on Instagram: sanaahmad_ 

Follow me on Twitter: sanaahmad_ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments