Faux fur & Levis | How to Style

12:17 pm


This A/W 17 has been the year of the 'faux fur' anything & everything from your classic faux fur coat to sweatshirts and trainers with fur on them. Faux fur coats can be extremely dressy but I'm going to show you how I would style a bold faux fur coat casually with a t-shirt and a pair of trousers I have been obsessed with recently. 


+ Red faux fur coat - H&M 

This is definitely my favourite piece out of my outerwear collection simply because of how bold it is! I adore the colour and the style, unlike my black faux fur coat with a hood this one has a collar. This is so easy to throw on especially with monochrome outfits. 


+ Logo t-shirt - Levis 

I think the style of this t-shirt is so fun, the Levis logo is made to look as if it's been hand drawn. It's a little different to your classic Levis logo top as it is black instead of red. 


+ Red stripe trousers - Rosegal 

These have slowly become my most worn pair of trousers and I think it is because of the red piping down the side of either leg, it adds a little something to a basic outfit. These are highwaisted and fit perfectly.  


+ Suede pointed ankle boots - H&M 

Now not everyone would wear straight-cut trousers with a pair of boots but I love the look of long trousers with a sleek pair of boots. Not only does it make your legs appear longer but also more fashion-forward. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments