Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | December

11:16 am


Fur season is upon us! I have so many favourites for the month of December especially fashion related but also some beauty bits that I've been loving recently. 



+ Faux fur everything - but mainly coats 

Ever since buying my first black faux fur coat I have been obsessed with anything furry, I love my black fur coat, it's classic and sophisticatedly timeless. Nonetheless I love making a bold statement and honestly can you go more bold statement then with a bright red faux fur coat? I don't think so. You occasionally get the odd few stares but it's not everyday you see someone rocking a red faux fur coat! 



+ Bourjois Velvet matte - shade 12 

I have been on a manhunt to find a dupe for the brown Rimmel London lip liner in the shade 'Cafe au Lait' and I think I can say I have found something relatively similar. This matte lipstick is the absolute dream, it applies so smoothly and is a thin formula but dries down matte and I mean MATTE! I love wearing minimal makeup with maybe a little mascara and then this lip colour to really draw the attention to the beautiful colour. 



+ Black Faux Leather bag - Gamiss 

This looks a lot better in person than in photos, its design is clean & minimal while still serving a purpose. It's an ideal size making it a great everyday bag. I love the contrasting colours, the black, the burgundy and the tan making it so easy to pair with basically every outfit. My only issue with this bag is its closure, it can get a little difficult especially when you're on the go. 



+ Black tiered Jumper - Zaful 

Is this not the cutest jumper? I love the fact that the sleeves are tiered and most importantly that it is a black jumper that you can wear with more black stuff (and everything else too)! It's the perfect thickness too, thick enough to keep your warm but not too thick that it's gonna suffocate you. However it can be a little hard to style with coats & jackets simply because you end up looking like you have sumo arms unless of course that's the look you're going for. 



+ Sleek Contour Kit - Light 

I have mentioned this numerous times on this blog and it sure is a cult product that is here to stay. I go through phases of liking a product using it briefly then switching products, then going back and absolutely loving the shit out of the product. So for me currently it's the blush and the highlighter that I am loving. My everyday makeup currently consists of no actual base makeup just moisturiser and a little blush & highlight, with brows sometimes and a whole lot of Carmex, because you know we're addicted to that stuff! 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments