Beauty Favourites | 2017

11:20 am


This year has hands down been the year that I have really experimented with makeup a lot! I've had amazing opportunities to work with brands and test their makeup and I have found a good few products that I find myself constantly reaching for. Read ahead to see which products have made their way into my 'beauty favourites' for this year. 


+ Nip & Fab Highlighter Palette 

I adore all 6 shades in this highlighter palette, they're super pigmented and have great lasting power. The yellow and gold shades at the top are my go-to's when doing my everyday makeup. Surprisingly I have not hit pan on a single shade yet, I guess that shows how a little goes a long long way! I use the darker shades for either eyeshadow as they are great for adding a little sparkle to the centre of your eyelids or as inner corner highlight. 



+ Lady Gaga 'fame' perfume 

Despite only having this perfume for the latter half of 2017 it has quickly and surely become my everyday scent. The design of the bottle is divine and extremely heavy (don't drop it on your feet, trust me it hurts). This is the 100ml bottle so it is going to be around for a long time not that I am complaining but I also kinda have my eye on the YSL Mon Paris Eau de Parfum but that has a hefty price attached to it. 



+ Bourjois Velvet matte - 12 

Another product I have not had for very long but has quickly become a cult product I have cherished for these last few months. I love the formula of this lipstick it's like no other that I own and it is so incredibly matte. The colour is rich and has all-day lasting power. The only thing I would say because it is so matte is to definitely exfoliate your lips like there is no tomorrow and use some chapstick. 



+ Garnier BB cream - Light 

You guys have heard me mention this a little too much on my blog this year but I have to say I have been incredibly loyal and dependent on this product. I use this as my main base for my makeup with some concealer and a little powder and it gives the most beautiful finish. If your skin is like mine which is clear with an occasional breakout then I would recommend this because it has no coverage but it evens out & tints your skin to perfection. 



+ Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette 

I can go on & on about how much I like this palette but you guys already know that, now I don't wear eyeshadow everyday I mean I don't even wear makeup everyday. Yet on the rare occasion I decide to wear makeup I love going all out (bear in mind my 'going all' out is probably an everyday look for most girls) and using the burnt orange shades with a little bit of the glitter shades to create a subtle but incredibly pretty eye look.



+ Seventeen 'Define & Conquer' Contour Kit 

As much as I like the Nip & Fab contour kit I also love switching it up and stepping away from my usual products like the W7 'bronze & glow' kit. This Seventeen 'define & conquer' kit is perfect for when you actually want to carve out your cheekbones and contour them as opposed to just bronzing. It sits really well with my makeup it does not build up into a sludgy mess. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments