faux leather, corduroy & sequins | Trends to try | AW17

9:58 am


There are so many clothes, shoes & accessories I am drooling over for this A/W17 so I thought I would share my a few of my picks with you guys. From sequins to leather to diamonds, there are so many options for this party season. 



Now this is a wardrobe staple, in the sense that it's black and pretty much pairs well with anything and everything. I love the boxy look and the printed text. 



I adore the pattern of these earrings, they look so Gatsby-esque, the little pop of yellow makes them different to your regular pair of crystal earrings. 



Corduroy can be quite controversial when it comes to fashion but if worn well then it can create quite a statement, what drew me in was the colour and shape of this bag. 



I think faux croc is so timeless, heeled boots for everyday-wear is a 'no' from me, I'd rather be comfortable and so these are great to wear with anything & everything. 



I am a magpie when it comes to anything shiny, I love sequins especially when it comes to fashion, I thought this was quite a relaxed take-on sequins, as it's a sweatshirt and not your average party dress covered in sequins. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments