CANDLES, COINS & COLD WEATHER

10:30 am


It's getting colder and colder each day alas we can say summer is over! It's time to pull out your knits and start burning Myrrh scented candles. This is my Autumn edit featuring my seasonal picks for this October.


Some may think October is way too early to start pulling out your knitwear but if you experienced the weather in England you wouldn't think twice! I've been cosy-ing up this past month with my knitted jumpers. 


Now I'm someone who hates the idea of carrying around a wallet with a dozen zips and compartments. I prefer smaller more compact wallets as they're a whole lot easier to carry around. The white faux leather wallet is from H&M and it has a zip opening ideal for cards, receipts and notes. For my coins I like carrying this adorable owl coin purse which was a kind gift from my friend (thanks Zainab).


I have a serious candle addiction especially when it comes to scented candles. This is such a cute little tin candle from Marks & Spencer's. The candle is Frankincense and Myrrh scented, it smells like Autumn in a candle. I like placing my candle in to this gorgeous gold glass candle holder (which if you're wondering I purchased it at duty free).


Something else I have really enjoyed doing in my spare time this past month is illustrations. I pretty much draw anything from fashion magazines it's good to test you artistic flairs once in a while. 


I haven't stopped painting my nails nude after finding the perfect nude nail varnish  . This nail varnish is from Collection and it's in the shade 'Almost Nude 10', it has a super high shine finish which I adore (please excuse my oddly posing hand). 

You Might Also Like

0 comments