Tumblr Inspired Room Décor

10:13 am


Tumblr inspired décor is everywhere! So I thought I would come up with a quick DIY to revamp your room or desk area in under 5 minutes. 



First you are going to need to select however many photos you want for this DIY. I chose my Instagram pictures simply because I wanted to print out them as Polaroids. 



You then want to grab your cork board and measure a piece of string to your desirable length. 


Tie a knot at both ends of the string making it easier to attach to the cork board with push pins. Layout your photos equally distanced from each one.



You then want to stick your photos on to your piece of string. I used sellotape as it was quick and easy. 



All that's left to do now is to take a few push pins and put this whole thing together. 



Here's your completed Tumblr inspired cork board room décor!You can add as many or little photos you want. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments