Everyday Make up Routine

9:29 am


So I thought I would do my everyday make up routine since I absolutely love watching these on YouTube I thought I would recreate my own 'drug store edition' on my blog!



I've been using the Nivea crème as my daily moisturiser since 2011 and I am still obsessed with it! You guys know how much I love this brand I mean I dedicated my first blog post to Nivea! I use Vaseline on my lips to target any chapped lips as it helps them heal instantly. 



Next I go in with my concealer this is from 'Natural Collection' which is exclusive to boots. This is in the shade 'Fair' and I use my faux beauty blender to blend it all in creating a flawless base. 


I then set my concealer with again the 'Natural Collection' pressed powder in the shade 'Warm' using the brushes I mentioned in my Beauty Favourites.


Now contouring, bronzing and highlighting has made it pretty huge this year. I'm currently using this Superdrug own brand bronzer (which I kinda sorta borrowed/stole off my Mom Oops!)you can tell how much I love it. I use a angled brush for this as it fits in to the hollows of my cheeks perfectly.



Time for highlighting, this is probably my most favourite part of my make up routine I mean who doesn't like a good highlight? I'm using the 'Gorgeous Glow' highlighting palette from Collection. I use a flat top brush for this to lightly dust the powder over the tops of my cheek bones and down my nose. 


That's my base all set and complete now it's time for eyes and lips! For my eyes I usually just curl my lashes simply because mascara takes way to long to take off!I then tight line my eyes with some Kohl eye liner and that's the eyes done. I then brush through my brows with a spoolie brush. 



I've recently been loving the muted dark toned pinks this season despite the fact that it's winter. This is a lip liner by Essence in the shade 'Soft Berry' which I showed you  in my Holiday Haul


That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed my make up routine-drug store edition. Sorry for all the waffling it's hard to describe what you do to your face everyday with just a keyboard. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments