Back to School Series

5:21 pm

DICTIONARIES & DIARIES  



Does anyone else go stationary shopping and feel like they've conquered the world simply because they thought they bought everything they could possibly need for the school year ahead only to realise 2 weeks later they've forgotten a few things? So this is practically my 'Stationary haul' part 2!


The first thing I picked up was a Collins English Dictionary. Now you're either thinking why in the world would you buy a dictionary? or why don't you just use Google and use dictionary online? Well the answer to that would be my English teacher said no! I'm studying English Language this year at college and so a hardback copy is an essential and also because you can't always trust the internet. 





Notebooks or Diaries call them whatever you fancy, I prefer using A5 spiral bound notebooks to make useful revision notes for the subjects I'm studying this year. Making notes on loose paper just doesn't cut it for me as I am more likely to misplace and lose my notes, these help me keep it all in one place. 


You guys know I picked up the standard black 'Bic Cristal pens' in my Stationary Haul so this time I bought the 'Bic Cristal fun' coloured pens. I really wanted coloured pens but I was debating whether or not to get coloured fine liners or conventional pens. I ended up buying these simply because they would give me more control over my writing as  I am one of those people who joins every letter together when they write. 


Lastly I picked up another pack of coloured cue cards which I also purchased in my last haul. They're just perfect for writing key words or phrases for different topics and subjects. Post it notes are also another stationary must-have for school, you always need them! 

Purchase these items: 

That's all from me for the time being, I hope you guys enjoyed this tiny stationary haul!

You Might Also Like

0 comments