Velour, Crystals & some serious Shade | Zaful | Review

10:32 am


After impatiently waiting and waiting for this parcel to arrive on my doorstep I can finally show you guys a few accessories from Zaful. Here are my picks from their website along with my thoughts on them. 



+ Green Velour quilted bag 

This bag has unfortunately not lived up to it's expectations, initially I thought it would be more of a forest green shade but nonetheless it's a gorgeous bag, I fell in love with it before and I still love it now. I adore the slinky gold chain handle it adds an element of luxury to it, while it may be a small bag you can easily fit in your phone, a cardholder and a lipstick of course! 



+ Champagne Crystal choker 

I am utterly obsessed with this choker, the whole thing is made out of nothing more than crystals with a gold clasp and chain. This looks so much more expensive than what it is and is a perfect way to dress up an outfit 10 times more. 



+ Round frame sunglasses 

sunglasses fashion 

These look so cool, they're super sleek and they are giving me some serious holiday vibes. These also look way more expensive than they actually are, so kudos to Zaful for not making people break their banks. 



+ Crystal drop earrings 

If you're on the look for accessories that make a statement without being too over the top then crystal earrings like these are the go-to. They're lightweight on the ears and look so classy.

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

This blogpost is in collaboration with Zaful however all opinions are my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments