Back to School Wishlist | Zaful

9:26 am


Back to School season is upon us and you know what that means it's Back to School series time. I do this segment on my blog each year from hauls to outfit inspiration for college or if you're attending University like me. I thought I would show you some of my favourite picks from Zaful like these cute pink pants



+ Faux Suede jacket 

These biker-style faux suede jackets have been everywhere, they're trendy and easy to style making them perfect for those school outfits where you want to wear just a t-shirt & a pair of jeans and throw a jacket on. 



+ Floral Embroidery Jeans 

Jeans are another must have for college especially boyfriend jeans like these because they're super comfy but still look like you've made an effort and Zaful have so many cute embroidery jeans. 



+ Gathered Sleeve Sweatshirt 

We all know the classic make-an-effort-with-what-you-wear-for-the-first-week-of-college and then it goes downhill from there, luckily for you even if you want to wear a comfy sweatshirt, there's loads of trendy ones to choose from like this yellow one. 



+ Button Side Pants 

When I first saw these on Instagram and on various bloggers I wasn't sure whether I liked the whole popper button pants but I think it's safe to say these black ones have made me fall in love with the trend. The best part is they're trousers so they're even more comfy than jeans and you look more put together. 


Promotion Link 
Banner Link 


Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments