What I got for my 18th Birthday | Haul

9:30 am


I turned 18 last Sunday as some of you may know from my 'Birthday outfit' post. I thought I would do a little haul of the wonderful things I got on my birthday, as I do each year. I've grouped everything in to categories so I can just give you an overview as opposed to going through each and every item. Let's go! 


+ Makeup 

If only you saw my reaction when opening the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette then you would already know how ecstatic I was. I can't wait to try out the MUA Luxe highlighting palette as well as the 'I heart' makeup palette, I mean just look at those shades which by the way are incredibly pigmented. 



+ the 'Cliche' 18 presents 

Is it really your 18th birthday if you didn't get something with the number 18 on it, whether it be a card, balloons or a badge? The champagne flute is so pretty and the bear is adorable. 


+ Homeware 

I'm a sucker for home decor especially when it all looks so damn cute, how talented is my best friend for painting this canvas for me? It has my name on it but because of the exposure you can't see it. I love the 'love' wooden sign because you can hang it up pretty much anywhere and the blue dish is great for storing my excessive jewellery. 


+ Miscellaneous 

I adore this makeup bag with the letter 'S' with the gold polka dots and it's a great size for when you want to carry a little more than just your go-to lipstick. How handy are these map printed notebooks from Sass & Belle


+ Shoes 

I'm pretty sure my cousins wanted me to 'break a leg' quite literally in these killer platform heels nonetheless they're so gorgeous but oh so painful. I'm not one to wear platform heels, I'm more of a stiletto heel kinda gal


+ Jewellery 

I adore the colour of the statement necklace and how shiny the little drop pendent necklace is, but most of all I adore the thought and effort that went into making the owl keyring and the wings necklace ( no not chicken wings, actual wings) from my best friend. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments