Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | August

9:41 am


From having serious holiday blues to binge watching American Gods I can say I've gotten back into the swing of things. This month was all about finding a balance between outfits suitable for the 35oC weather in Malaga and accessorising meticulously. Cue the favourites!



+ Gold Bracelets & Rings 

I recently got creating with my jewellery pieces and created the bracelets photographed above and have fallen in love with each and everyone, especially the evil eye & the yellow crystal ball. It's incredibly easy layering dainty bits of jewellery as they create a subtle statement without looking excessive.


+ Silk Tie

You already know about my obsession with this bag, it's great! But what made me fall in love with it even more was this little silk scarf. You can literally tie a cute scarf around a bag or on the handle of the bag and totally transform the overall appearance. It really is that simple. 


+ Black Cat-eye Sunglasses 

These were my saviour during my trip in Spain despite them not protecting my eyes as well as a high end pair of sunglasses they sure did do the trick! They're super light to carry around and have not gotten scratched despite being thrown in my bag endlessly. 


+ Lilac Plisse Midi dress 

This is probably the prettiest dress I own currently simply because of the colour and the type of fabric, the pleated kind, the kind that is all the rage currently and can be found as a top or a pair of trousers or in this case a gorgeous dress that fits perfectly and covers that food baby we're all hiding. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments