Red Crossbodys, Mixed Metals & Faux Croc | Gamiss Review

1:49 pm


The past 10 days of March have been a whirlwind, from my phone driving to an absolute halt and not functioning at all to just being super busy with University and balancing work. I took a break for the week and a few days that my phone was not working and I have to tell you it felt good not being bombarded with notifications from social media as well as blogging. Nevertheless I am back for good and with a classic review from Gamiss to show you guys some of their accessories for this S/S18




I have wanted a small red crossbody bag for the longest time but have never found the perfect shade of red, or size or shape for that matter, I am obsessed with this bag, the shade of red is perfect, it has gold hardware which is a must! This bag has a larger capacity than what meets the eye, I can fit my S9 in there comfortably despite its dimensions. The little padlock adds an element of fun to the bag but I have to be honest with you it took me a good half an hour to actually get into the bag and open it when it first arrived. I love wearing this bag with an all-black outfit or with a crisp white jumper tucked into some blue boyfriend jeans and a pair of trainers. 



Now you guys are well aware of my extensive earring collection to the point where I even uploaded a post on my curated favourites, well here's another pair to add to my ever-growing collection. There is something so simple yet so artsy-looking to these earrings as they feature two mainstream metals in geometric shapes. I think these would look great with a casual outfit or if you, like me, want to create a little contrast then wear them with an indian outfit for a modern take-on. 



This has quickly become my everyday bag, it's the ideal size, it's not one of those 'I can fit my entire life in here' tote bags but it's also not 'I am for fashion purposes only'. I adore the faux croc texture of this bag, I really think it makes the bag look way more expensive then it is. It has 3 main compartments, 2 zip compartments and a big horizontal inner side pocket for your phone unlike other bags that have failed to accommodate for our 10 inch phones. It also comes with a long strap which is great for when you're attempting to lug around 10 kg worth of stuff.

You Might Also Like

0 comments