MISCELLANEOUS MONTHLY MUST-HAVES | APRIL

3:05 pm


I already know the remainder of this month and the next are going to be extremely busy from submitting an assignment I haven't even started to preparing for my exams as well as Ramadhan. On another note here's my favourites from this month. 


+ Kiko long-eyes mascara

After running out of my Benefit 'they're real' mascara I was on the lookout for a new one, unlike most mascara-wearers I like my lashes long & defined and not so thick, clumpy & volumised. This Kiko mascara does just that, but it also has little fibres to thicken your lashes too. It is really easy to remove too, I tend to just wash it off with my face wash and it's really inexpensive. 


+ Faux croc tote bag

Much to my despair I have parted with my old black tote bag because of this new one, with my ever growing bag collection there's only so much space I can free up for new bags. I posted a review on this bag and it ticks all the boxes for me, it's spacious, it's black & it's sturdy.


+ Plisse top 

Surprisingly I have not posted about this wardrobe staple on my blog, this is a simple black 3/4 sleeve pleated top from H&M. I have worn this with anything & everything in my wardrobe. I love wearing it casually with a pair of black jeans or a little more dressed up with a pair of fancy trousers. I have this top in grey, pink and as a dress too. 


+ MUA Luxe lip liner 

I am obsessed with how insanely bright this lip liner is, it's basically your orange highlighter shade (stationary not makeup). I usually pair this with a bronzed face with minimal makeup on the eyes, maybe a little mascara, and then bam bright orange on the lips! I already know I'll be wearing this a lot in the warmer weather which in England is, as usual, still yet to come. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments