Fave Drugstore Nude Lipsticks, Liners & Lacquers

10:30 am


Now you're all probably sick and tired of me constantly banging on about how I love my Nudes (as in lip colours obviously), I tend to reach for Nudes on a daily basis because you don't have to be extra neat with the application unlike reds. So I thought I'd share my favourite nude lip-sticks, lip-liners and lip-glosses from the drug store! I've already mentioned a couple of these in my favourites but I'm including swatches this time so you all get a glimpse of how gorgeous these are. 


My first gorgeous combo is this Rimmel London lipstick in 'Notting-hill-Nude' and this MUA lip-liner in 'Caramel Nougat', I love pairing these together because they go really well. The lip liner is creamy in application but matte when it's on the lips, and the lipstick has a creamy/satin finish. 


I recently bought this lipstick this month and since then I've been totally obsessed it's the Maybelline Colour Sensational in the shade 'Honey Beige' 728. Is it just me or do the Maybelline lipsticks smell really nice? Aside from that just like the Rimmel London lipstick this one is also really creamy making it non-drying on the lips. 


Now this is a shade I don't wear by itself because it slightly washes me out but as it's so light I love wearing it in the centre of my lips. It perfect for when I want to go for an 'Ombre' lip because its a light shade! this is the Rimmel London Lip Lacquer. 


The last nude lipstick is from MUA in the shade 'bare 14' this has more pink undertones than the other lipsticks which are more brown & cool toned. Nonetheless I love it just as much as the other ones, this lipstick is also more matte than the others ones but it's always good to change it up. 


 I hope you guys enjoyed this mish-mash of my favourite drug-store nude lipsticks, lip-liners and lip lacquers. Comment down below and nude lip colours you love and you'd want me to try out! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments