Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | November

7:40 pm


With Autumn in full swing and Winter creeping up, here's a few things I've been reaching for the past month.


+ Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lip in 'ashton' 

This has quickly become one of my favourite lip colours, it is rather similar to my Mac 'taupe' but just a little darker. The formula can be drying but like with any other liquid lipstick exfoliating your lips is key.


+ Gold coin necklaces - Nuena Hamburg 

I visited a little jewellery shop in Hamburg and bought the cutest little gold coins with the aim of turning them into necklaces. I love them so much and they hold a little memory too.


+ Ordinary AHA & BHA peeling solution 

While this isn't your ordinary [oh the irony] face mask, it helps brighten and rejuvenate your skin prepping it for the rest of the day. I've always been a fan of the Ordinary products and here's another one to add to your 'to try list' for skincare.


+ Pink suede crossbody bag - H&M

I'm a huge fan of crossbody bags and small bags in general. Surprisingly because the colour of the bag is on the more neutral side it pairs well with a lot of outfits. 


+ Leopard print jumper - H&M 

I wore this consistently 3 days in 1 week if that doesn't tell you how much I love it then this will. I have always loved leopard print and snakeskin and the fact that it is now trendy means that it's a lot easier to buy clothing with such prints. I adore the texture and the fit of the jumper and can't wait to continue wearing it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments