Beauty Favourites

2:24 pm


 I decided to do a post on a few beauty related things I've been particularly loving this past August and current September. 




Now this is something I got from a magazine in Duty Free to read on the flight from Dubai to England. This is the infamous 'They're Real' mascara from Benefit. 

It may be a sample sized product but it still does the trick, I often use just one coat for an everyday make up look but you can layer for a night out.



Does anyone else feel obliged to buy make up every time they walk in to Superdrug or Boots? I certainly do! Since my highlighter exploded in my suitcase from flying I was on the hunt for a pigmented highlighter and luckily I found one. 

This is the 'Gorgeous Glow' highlighting palette from Collection, it has five different shades to create the perfect highlight. You can use the colours individually or swirl a large brush over the compact to add a healthy glow to your face. 



Here's a close up of the gorgeous highlighting palette from 'Collection' featuring five different shades. 



My lip colours tend to vary according to season, during the winter I tend to reach for more deeper berry-toned shades whereas in the summer I like to keep it quite fresh with nudes, pinks and corals. 

So this lipstick from Rimmel London in the shade 'Notting hill nude' is perfect, it has a creamy formula and glides on easily on the lips giving you a even application. 


Make up brushes are something you really have to experiment with and see if they work with your face and products. I recently purchased these brushes online with low expectations but 'boy was I surprised!'. 

They feature a matte black wand with gold accents, the brush is mostly brown and white in the centre. I love how soft they are and they blend flawlessly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments