Rosegal | Review

5:06 pm


If you have been reading my recent blog posts then you already know that I collaborated with Rosegal. I'm going to be reviewing a few items from their website that they kindly let me pick out. 



I was pleasantly surprised with how well this bag is actually made despite it being a replica for the Prada bag. It's a structured bag with a grey leather flap running down the middle embellished with stars which I am a huge fan of. The only thing I am not too keen on is the fact that the gold stars are a slightly different shade of gold to the metal corners nonetheless it's a gorgeous bag! 



These looked beautiful on the website and are even more stunning in person, the earrings are gold with circular crystals embedded throughout the pair. They are super inexpensive and are great for adding a little something to your look without being too over the top. 



Fishnet tights have been a huge trend but I always find myself struggling to put them on or accidentally find myself ripping a hole into them. And so that's where these socks come into play because you get the same effect without having to cut a limb off trying to put them on. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments