Miscellaneous Monthly Must - Haves | May

3:30 pm


I find it unbelievable as to how we are only a few weeks away from exams, well me anyway I know that several people have exams this month to which I wish you all the best. I'm not going to lie blogging and doing exam revision is a bit of handful however, I have a number of posts planned so hopefully it'll all go swiftly. For this month I have more accessories to show you simply because I'm a creature of habit when it comes to clothes as much as I love wearing statement pieces there's nothing easier than just pairing a shirt with jeans especially for Spring. 


+ H&M Blue wash Denim Jeans 

I have not stopped wearing these blue jeans ever since the weather got a tad bit better, they fit perfectly and look good paired with pretty much anything. A good pair of skinny fit blue jeans is a staple. 


+ Coloured bracelets 

In the warmer months I love layering bracelets because they add a pop of colour and just a little something to your outfit. These crystal ones are my favourite and I've also mentioned them here. 


+ Red and Pink Tassle bag 

I recently mentioned this in my How to Style Mini bags blog post, this has quickly become my go-to bag for when I want to carry the bare minimum: my phone, wallet and maybe a lipstick. I actually DIY'ed this bag by adding the tassels on making it super trendy. 


+ Nip & Fab Highlighter & Eyeshadow Palette 

You guys already know how much I love both these palettes, they've quickly become part of my everyday make up routine. Both the products are easy to blend and unbelievable pigmented. They have to be my favourite products from the Nip & Fab makeup launch


You Might Also Like

1 comments