Revlon Makeup | Review

10:00 am


Another one brand makeup review? The answers yes 1000000 times yes! I love reviewing and testing out items especially if it's a number of products from one company so for this blog post it's going to be 'Revlon'. This blog post is in collaboration with them but just like my other posts all opinions are my own. 


+ Eyes, Cheeks & Lip Palette 

This palette has it all from eyeshadows to lip colours making it perfect for travelling as it saves you from carrying 10000+ products like we normally do. My favourite eyeshadow shades have to be the last 2 brown shades they're incredibly pigmented more than the other eyeshadows, they can be a little powdery but they do the trick. The blush is super glowy just how I like my blushes and the lip colours are more like tints giving you a nice pink base. 


+ Ultra HD Gel Lip Colour - Sand 

This has to be my favourite lip crayon/ lipstick thing simply because of how nice it applies, it glides smoothly on to the lips leaving you with a semi satin finish making it not too overly glossy. The colour is a soft pinky nude making it look good with pretty much any makeup look. 


+ Super Length Mascara - Blackest Black 

This has to be one of my favourites from this range so far, at first when opening this up I found little black almost bristle/ hair looking things but to my surprise I soon realised that they were fibres that add length to your lashes and volume. It really separates the lashes without clumping them up while adding definition, however the only thing I would say to look out for is the huge brush but somehow I managed to not get any mascara on my top lid which is quite an achievement. 


+ Colourstay Overtime Lip Colour - Blushing 

I love the idea behind this product however this colour in particular is just too pink for me however they have a wide range on Superdrug so you're bound to find a colour that suits you. The pink part of the product dries down to a matte and then you can add the clear gloss if you want. This has super long lasting power just as it claims, it wouldn't even budge with a super wet makeup wipe so that's how you know it's going to last. 


+ Colourstay Brow Pencil 

Unfortunately again this product is a little to light for my pitch black brows but I love the applicator of this pencil because it's not your standard circle shaped pencil but instead it's oval shaped making it perfect for getting that arch. It's super creamy and works really well with all brow shapes. 


+ Colourstay Creme Eyeshadow - Blackcurrent 

I'm not one for creme eyeshadows but this one has encouraged me to reach for them more, it's really pigmented like unbelievably pigmented. This one has shimmer in it so you can take a daytime look to a nighttime look by smoking this out. 

I hope you guys liked this review of Revlon products, I loved playing with them. Huge shoutout to the Revlon team especially Klaudia for making this possible. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments