Miscellaneous Monthly Must-haves | April

9:26 am


With the Easter Holidays creeping around the corner and exams being no less than 2 months a way, I think it's safe to say that I need to start revision properly instead of starting new shows. I've rounded up my favourites for this month and yes I am well aware of the fact that we're only a week in to April but I couldn't contain my excitement for this post because of the photos. 


+ Technic Contour Palette 

When I first ordered this I didn't have very high expectations considering how inexpensive it was but after using a few times and getting the hang of it, it has quickly become one of my favourites. I apply it on my face with a brush and then blend it in with a beauty blender, it's high coverage but still blendable. 


+ H&M Buckled Boots 

After 'umm-ing' and 'aaah-ing' over whether or not I needed a new pair of boots, I purchased these off H&M, they're black, suede & pointed. Could I ask for more? And to top it off they were on sale! 


+ Gold Disc Necklace 

Gold necklaces for me are quickly making a comeback and I have not stopped wearing this one. It's minimal but still adds a little something to your outfit and I personally love layering gold jewellery whether it be rings, necklaces or bracelets. 


+ Next Sensual Body Spray 

This spray has been my go-to for the past few weeks, it's the musky-ness that I adore! It's a shame that it's almost finished nonetheless it was very much loved. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments