Nip & Fab Makeup Launch | Review

9:35 am


This blog post comes with endless shrieks of excitement because it is in collaboration with Nip & Fab who newly launched their makeup! Their range is super affordable hence it being sold in drugstores but the quality of their products is to die for! Another thing that sold it to me was their sleek packaging and their branding which was consistent throughout their products. I'm going to stop rambling on about how much I adore the look of the products and give you guys a full review on each product along with links for everything. 



+ Eyeshadow Palette - 01 Sculpted 

What I liked the most about this palette are the several matte shades with a few added glitters. If you're anything like me then you know that most of the eyeshadow palettes you buy are dominated by shimmery shades but luckily this one isn't like that. I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented these shades are, I could not stop swatching them. My favourite shades have to be Camel, Cleopatra, Duchess and Nirvana. You can honestly create a whole host of looks for this one palette, it has great base shades, transition shades and dark shades for smokey eyes.





+ Contour Palette - 01 Light 

Not only does it come with contouring shades but also powders to set your face with like the 'Banana' powder. On opening this palette I was a little confused as to why there was a shimmery shade in a contour palette to which I thought that it would be a highlighter. But when swatching it I realised it was more of a shimmering skin perfecting powder which I am delighted about because I've always wanted a powder that adds a little glow without being overly shiny. The shade 'Latte' is perfect for contour as it has more cooler undertones and the other two darker ones 'Caramel & Ginger' are great for bronzing as they have orange undertones, which I love. 




+ Highlight Palette - 01 Stroboscopic 

There is not a single shade in here that I do not love, honestly I was a little skeptical about some of the shades but now all I want to do is slather my face in them. This highlight palette is what dreams are made of, the shades are buttery, pigmented and dewy looking on the skin. They don't cake like most powder highlighters and I would even use the darker shades as eyeshadows because of how versatile they are. My absolute favourites have to be the shades 'Champagne' and 'Sunbeam'. 



+ Matte Liquid Lipstick - Biscuit 

This shade looks like a muted peach in the bottle and when you swatch it but on my lips it's more of a soft pink nonetheless it's a nice shade. However I found that you have to apply a thin coat then let it dry to then apply another coat otherwise it can enhance the fine lines on your lips and any dry patches. It is definitely a matte liquid lipstick unlike others it actually dries matte but unfortunately has the ability to transfer. 


I hope you enjoyed this review of Nip & Fab's new makeup range as much as I did writing up this post. I want to say a huge thank you to Nip & Fab for collaborating with me on this blog post! 








You Might Also Like

0 comments