Rosegal Wishlist

7:03 pm


I've teamed up with Rosegal to show you guys what's been on trend for this SS17 in terms of fashion. I've created a little wishlist of items from their fashion range which I think you guys would love along with all the links to them. 


Are maxi dresses making a comeback this year? Hell yeah. Rosegal have an extensive range of 'maxi dress cotton' along with my personal favourite 'maxi boho dresses' both of which are perfect for the summer. 



I'm obsessed with this shirt, the fact that it's striped, cropped, bell sleeves and it's embroidered. This shirt encapsulates all the biggest trends for this SS17 making it perfect. 



Crushed velvet has been all the rage recently especially in blush pink tones just like this pair of heels. 



This bag would be perfect for a pop of colour, the structure of the bag also takes your outfit from casual to dressy. 



I fell in love with the look of these earrings they're so minimalist but also follow the 'hoop' trend that's been going on. 


That's my wishlist from Rosegal, I hope you liked this blog post and until next time ...

You Might Also Like

0 comments