Mesh & Ruffles | Tosave Review

9:18 am


I have definitely gone back to basics with my wardrobe, majority of my clothes are black & white however I love adding fun pieces to my wardrobe to change it up every now and again. Basics are incredibly important like a classic white button up shirt or a pair of good fitting black jeans. I've collaborated with 'Tosave' to show you guys my picks from their website.  




I love the design of this shirt, the ruffles are so adorable on the sleeves, it's a classic white top you can't go wrong with. The fabric is also super thick however the fabric is semi-scuba feeling but aside from that it can be paired with anything & everything and you guys know my love for all things white runs deep. 




I have been wanted a mesh long sleeve top for the longest time and finally I have found one that ticks all the boxes. It's the perfect length, it has a high neck and the mesh is a nice mesh not too hole-y. This can be worn on its own or can be layered with endless pieces of clothing, I also love the way it looks with other tops with the turtleneck peeking out from the top. 

I hope you guys liked my little review on Tosave, I loved working with them and they have some really nice pieces.

You Might Also Like

0 comments