Patch It Up!

1:44 pm


This past weekend was spent scowering the net for cool embroidered patch designs along with endlessly searching the web for employment opportunities. Can someone just give me a job already? Nevertheless I succeeded in one of those two things, the patches obviously! Patches have been everywhere from jackets to shirts and now jeans, they've been a huge trend this summer, a trend I wish to divulge in to even further. 


I've put together a rather simple outfit literally a pair of jeans and 1/100 white blouses but these little patches add an edge of playfulness it was missing before making it great for the summer time. If you're a little too lazy to make your own then simply purchase them I know ASOS do a great deal. 


They're perfect for adding a little 'something something' to your outfit! I love the way they look pinned on the side of a pair of blue denim jeans near the pocket. The great thing about these embroidered patches is that there's pins attached to the back of them so if I was to get bored of the trend or even where I've put them then I can just take them off. So it's just one less thing to commit to in the long-term. 


Here's a little close up of how the embroidered patches turned out, they're pretty neat if I should say so myself and it always helps to draw out the template before hand just to make it a tad bit easier. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments