What I Wore On Eid

1:23 pm


Hey guys I hope you all had a wonderful Eid spent with close ones & family. Now I really wanted to show you what I wore for Eid this year so here it is along with a glorious cake made by my sister. I opted for a simple black lace Abaya with slits along the sides for a different take-on your conventional Abaya. I wanted to keep it glammed but comfortable at the same time. 

As with accessories and jewellery I wanted to glam it up a little so instead of going for an all-black attire I wore a burgundy scarf with this gorgeous croc-textured bag from Zara. For shoes I wore these pointed black suede pumps from New Look. Lastly for jewellery I wore this diamond leaf brooch, a square cut burgundy stone ring and gold bracelets to tie it all together. 

How was your Eid? Did you stuff yourself silly with food? Let me know in the comments down below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments