Summer Favourites

10:00 am



With the summer holidays in full swing I'm having serious holiday withdrawal from visiting Dubai & India last year to sitting at home doing nothing while typing up this blog post. Oh well . . . at least I can binge watch my TV shows and boy did I forget to mention that SUITS IS BACK!!! I'm going to share with you a few of my lusts for this month of July which obviously include more makeup items than anything else. 


+ Sleek Face Form in Light 
Since Sleek launched their cream contour palettes I've been 'uhhmming' and 'ahhing' on whether to buy it or not considering I already have a draw stacked full with bronzers & contour powders but nevertheless my sister kindly gifted me their powder contour kit and I was more than delighted! This palette is just heaven in pressed-powder form the highlighter is to die for & I'm pretty sure I just fell in love with blush all over again. 


+ Nude Sunglasses 
Now I'm not a huge fan of sunglasses particularly because of the way some look on my face & the last time I recall wearing them was on holiday when we were quad biking on sand dunes in Dubai. Since then I've been on the lookout for a more flattering pair if I should say and I think these are pretty reasonable for the time being and I'm in love with the nude outer rim.


+ Bronzer brush 
If you've been reading my blog for quite a while then you may know that I like sticking to my small face brushes for precision and not the typical-huge ones but this fluffy one has converted me & I cannot wait to go buy some more. 


That's all from me today, what are your favourites for this summer? Are you on holiday? If so where? I'd love to know in the comments down below! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments