Ramadhan Musings

5:32 pm


One of these days I'll have my own photographer on speed dial just to take my outfit pictures but until then these will have to suffice! Can we just comprehend the beauty of these white roses? #Aesthetics Finally here's an outfit post after what seems like a century.

This has been my go-to for this past week & it's all black. Wearing an Abaya is one of the comfiest things ever especially in the summer. This is the Abaya I mentioned in my last blog post, the threadwork is to die for! Although it may look like I'm wearing a odd pair of black shoes they are in fact black platform patent loafers I promise. 

If you've been reading my blog for a past few months you can already tell that I've played around a little with the layout of my blog and I can already tell you 'I'm digging it'. I want to go for more editorial-esque blog posts by focusing more on the photos alone.


You Might Also Like

0 comments