MIscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves - June

4:06 pm


To think that we're more than 1/3 through Ramadan is absolutely INSANE! It's starting to go faster and faster each year, it's only a matter of a handful of days until all the Eid preparation begins with the excessive baking, cleaning & clothes fittings. The weather here has been horrendous the past week with non-stop rain. Aside from my weather forecast/rant here's my favourites for this month. 


+ Wet & Wild 'Walking on Eggshells' & Topshop Gold Glitter Eyeshadow stick

This Wet & Wild eyeshadow palette was kindly bought for me by Sania from America along with Twizzlers which were long gone. The colours are so pigmented & wearable, the lightest shade doubles as a eyeshadow and can also be used as a gorgeous highlight. Who remembers the old Topshop makeup packaging with the lines & polka dots? Well this is one of their gold glitter cream eyeshadow sticks. I dug this out and can't stop wearing it, it looks wonderful underneath the waterline for a POP of glitter! 


+ Embroidered Flowy Abaya 

This is my go-to when it's Ramadan, it's so nice wearing something that's a lot less fitted than normal clothes. I love the fabric of this Abaya, it's not that horrible skin-hugging jersey fabric it's a more loose one. I especially love the look of this one with the tassel waist tie & embroidered flowers, I really wish we bought more of these from Dubai . . . Oh well 


+ New Look Patent Platform Loafers

These shoes were annoyingly tough to break in to, shoes that look painless when buying are always deceiving but nonetheless I eventually wore them out and now they're fine! I wanted a pair of flats that went with majority of my clothes while making a statement and so these were pretty much perfect (+ they give me height so bonus point). 


I hope you enjoyed reading my favourites for this month, with college starting again for a pointless 3 weeks makes me cry because it means I have to work & then blog :( 


You Might Also Like

1 comments