Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | January

11:52 am


This month for me has been all about making to-do lists and actually completing them, along with completing last minute university assignments while also binge watching Scandal. I feel as though as the months go on I get more and more into fashion, I have been loving colour recently and layering up. There's a few beauty products that have made it to the cut too! 




+ Nike Suede SB trainers 

I have needed a new pair of trainers for the longest time but I never found a pair I liked the look of nor did I want to opt for a pair that looked similar to a pair I already owned. I like the fact that the sole is white, all my trainers are all-black and so this is a little different


+ Aviator Faux fur lined jacket - H&M 

I have not worn another jacket since I bought this, clearly my wardrobe was in need of a black jacket, I own 2 black coats but not a jacket surprisingly. This pairs well with everything and yes I say that a lot about a lot of clothing but it is true. It is also incredibly warm, sometimes a little too warm and it fits perfectly. 


+ Elizabeth Arden liner - Raisin 08

Putting on a lip colour somedays can seem like an effort, wow that really shows how lazy I am with my makeup because on most days Carmex is my go-to. Now this is a muted pink shade and it's a comfortable matte but not an overly drying matte. 


+ Mai Couture - Glow - geous trio 

I have been wearing less and less makeup just because I cannot be bothered with the whole BB cream, concealer then powder every single day. Recently I've been using just moisturiser along with the bronzer from this trio then the highlighter, brows if I want to and then Carmex. I forgot how much I loved Mai Couture's weightless makeup honestly it is a god send! I urge you all to try this if you like more natural makeup. 



+ Constellation Ring - Lisa Angel 

I have already mentioned this beautiful ring on a blog post before but I have to tell you I have not stopped wearing this ring ever since it arrived. If you like all thing gold, dainty and with diamonds then I urge you to go take a look at her jewellery, you will not be disappointed. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments