Embroidery, Velvet & Gold | Zaful Review

8:47 am


With University almost around the corner along with Autumn, what better time to introduce a few new pieces into your wardrobe then now? September in England is basically when Summer comes to a halt and the rain starts pouring again, not that it ever really stopped! Nonetheless I could not be more excited for Autumn and Winter just because the food is better, the fashion is better and who doesn't want to just cosy up with a hot chocolate? I've got a Zaful review and this time it's their clothes and not just accessories. 


Now I already mentioned these in my Zaful wishlist and I am so glad I chose them, I mean they're distressed, embroidered and super cute. They are a little big for me but there is nothing a sewing machine cannot fix! I love the embroidery and how it goes across the entire leg and around the back, the only thing I have to say is that the embroidery in the picture on their website is a little more red and orange toned but in reality it's more of a subdued orange. 



This is probably my favourite top I own right now, I've wanted a cami lace top for the longest time so I could wear it on top of a t-shirt. It looks so good layered on top of a turtle neck. The colour is gorgeous and is made really well, the straps seem really strong, the only downside is that the straps are non-adjustable. 



These are so badass and they have the coloured stone I adore the most, emerald green. These are great to add a little edge to an all black outfit. I love the spikes and the coloured crystals and they are definitely a statement earring. 


This blogpost is in collaboration with Zaful however all opinions are my own.


You Might Also Like

1 comments