Back to University Clothing Essentials | Rosegal

10:26 am


Stationery and clothes shopping has to be my favourite kind of shopping when it comes to 'Back to School' season simply because who doesn't love treating themselves to a new wardrobe? I've teamed up with Rosegal to show you guys some really affordable yet really fashionable pieces for the upcoming academic year or just you know life in general! Personally my go-to outfit for college or University is either a pair of jeans & a oversized jumper or long dresses that require no thought or effort because it's a whole outfit in its own. 



I fell in love with these as soon as I laid my eyes on them, I'm not a huge advocate of coloured boots but these burgundy ones just made me drool, figuratively. The contrasting pink stripe adds a little something to help break up the sharp silhouette of the boot. 



This particular half moon style earring has been all the rage in the "blogger" world of fashion and I can see why. The minimal design of these earrings can elevate an outfit from casual so somewhat chic and they are not big and bulky. 



I really want to get my hands on a pair of these they're so effortlessly chic! Recently I myself have become a 'wearer of trousers' and now I want them in every colour, style and print just because they are incredibly comfortable and make you look a whole lot more presentable. 



I don't think my love for belle sleeve tops will ever extinguish simply because they're so floaty and do not restrict arm movement. I adore the polka dot design on this particular one and you can never have too many white tops in your wardrobe. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments