Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | September

12:01 pm


Is anyone else excited about Autumn & Winter? I can't wait for the weather to get colder, all the heart-warming foods, cinnamon scented everything and cosy nights in, the only downside is that it gets darker a lot earlier. I've got a another monthly favourites for you guys with a few pieces that are perfect for this A/W 17.



From trying more contour kits than I can count on both my hands I didn't think I'd like another one half as much as my W7 'Bronze & Glow', that is my holy grail product when it comes to bronzing! This contour kit is definitely a CONTOUR kit and not just an orange bronzer in disguise and that's why it's made itself into my favourites. 




Ever since this came through the post I haven't stopped loving it. It's quilted, it's green and it's gold. It may not be the biggest of bags but it sure is one of the gorgeous ones. 



You guys know I live for my Rosewater facial spray and to find something similar to that, that makes my skin feel good is always praiseworthy. The only thing I disliked about this product is the spray nozzle because occasionally it sprays in clumps instead of a fine spray but overall it's a great product. 


+ Deep Blue blouse 

This blouse has been one of my go-to's for when I just want to throw something on with a pair of black jeans & some boots! It's from Primark and it's a fabric that doesn't require ironing, this ones for the lazy ones. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments