All things blush!

12:42 pm



Now if you are anything like me I cannot open nor try new makeup products until I have finished what I am currently using, which often means I have an assembly of products simply waiting to be used. 

I am a blush girl, I love blush, and ever since I discovered it I completely stopped using bronzer and contour and other products in general.

Currently I am a die hard Charlottle Tilbury fan of 'peachgasm' I have gone through 2 entire bottles and as soon as the one I am using finishes I will be diving into one of the below products waiting to be used. 

Here are a few products I cannot wait to try next: 



1) Dior backstage glow face palette '004 rose gold' 

I loved the look of this palette based on how I like my blush to look which is rosy, glowy, and seamless. I like that there is a choice of pinks and golds. 



2) Rare beauty melting blush 'nearly mauve

I adore the deep mauve tone of this blush and it looks like it would be perfect for when you want something a little deeper. 



3) Chanel les beiges stick blush 'no. 23'

Now this was a gift, but it is absolutely gorgeous. The coral rosy tones are perfect for the warmer months and I cannot wait to start using it as we approach spring. 



4) Benefit 'benetint

I used to have one of these before and they truly are great for adding a wash of colour either to your cheeks or lips without having to constantly touch up during the day. 



5) Sivanns colours blush 'no.4 rose

This is an adorable little blush I purchased in Thailand simply because of its muted hue of pink and it is my first matte blush. 


Instagram 

You Might Also Like

0 comments