You GLOW Girl | Flesh beauty review

6:14 pm


Flesh beauty, a brand known for their all-inclusiveness, their extensive foundation range and nod to self-expression. Now that might be incredibly important to some but to me the fact that they do not test on animals is huge! Admittedly, yes their products may be a little on the pricer side when compared with their competitors but being cruelty free as well as most of their products being paraben and frangrance free is comforting. A brand comparable with 'glossier' and 'milk makeup' all of which are mainly distributed in the US but with more products catered to coloured skin.


+ FLESH POT | eye & cheek gloss in 'flesh pot' & 'disco nap'

A multi-purpose gloss for the eyes, cheeks and lips! Glossy lids and cheeks have been a major trend not only on catwalks but for the everyday gal too and there's no sign of it slowing down. I love how compact it is and a little sure goes a long way. The gloss is not too sticky nor tacky but provides a great sheen to the skin. My favourite from the two has to be 'disco nap' because it is more wearable but I love pairing 'flesh pot' with a warmer blush on the cheeks and lids.


+ RIPE FLESH | glisten drops in 'whisper'

I have wanted to try out highlighting drops for the longest time but was always too afraid of my face products not meshing well with other liquids. I used this under my makeup but on top of my moisturiser focusing mainly on the highpoints of my face. Again, with this product a little goes a long way you really do not need much. I already know I will be reaching for all these products more and more as we reach Spring/ Summer. This definitely has more pink undertones but it works for coloured skin beautifully with warm blush and bronzer.


+ TOUCH FLESH | highlighting balm in 'pinky' & 'twitch'

Products like this one that require minimal effort is what I look for especially for those no-makeup days where you want a little something but nothing crazy. This can be applied with your fingertips, a brush or even directly onto your face. The shade 'twitch' is perfect if you have warm coloured skin or if you want a bronzier glow. Nonetheless 'pinky' is great for everyday wear. I like how the balms are more glowy than they are glittery.


You Might Also Like

0 comments