Miscellanous Monthly Must-Haves | February

8:39 am


Another monthly post on a few bits I have been loving over February. This month has gone by incredibly fast, nonetheless the weather has been amazing the this past week. I mean if it is already this warm and bright who knows what Summer will be like. 


+ Zara textured frilled sweatshirt

I love anything fluffy, textured and just nice to touch in general. I have no sense of control when it comes to the Zara sale, I mean I placed 4 orders all probably 5 to 10 minutes apart from each other on the same day. If that does not scream weakness I do not know what does! Thin jumpers like this one are incredibly versatile, they can be worn by themselves or under a cute dress.


+ It Cosmetics CC cream - light

This has been on my to-buy list since March last year but I could not for the life of me justify spending £30 on a CC cream, that is just pure extortion! It is also only sold in Selfridges and Boots online making it a little unobtainable. This as the name suggests is lighter than a foundation but can be built to full coverage.


+ Flesh beauty lip & cheek gloss - fleshpot 

I adore this little product, super glossy & super glowy! I usually swipe a little across my cheeks and eyelids, oh and a little on my lips too when I want something nicer than just my Carmex.


+ Brown scarf 

I have about 3 different brown scarves, each one a little different to the other, they pair nicely with any outfit and spice things up a little bit. A little different from your standard black scarf.

You Might Also Like

0 comments