B. Beauty Blender Review

11:57 am


After discussing this beauty blender part of  the B. beauty range from Superdrug in my Boxing day Haul, I thought I would get back to you guys with my thoughts after using it for more than 3 weeks. Along with what I use with it for my everyday base makeup in order to achieve a more natural glowing skin look. 


Initial thoughts: 
- Expands a hell-of-a-lot once dampened with water
- Super soft & bouncy making it great to work with
- Blends concealer & foundation extremely well 
- Makeup residue is incredibly easy to get off
- Perfect for baking your under-eyes with 

Those were my first thoughts on using the beauty blender and I can say for the price it's an absolute god send! The quality of the product is also impeccable without it shedding or falling apart, it prevents your concealer or foundation from clinging to dry patches of skin leaving you with dewy looking skin


The products I use with it are the Garnier miracle skin perfector in 'light' otherwise known as their BB cream and the MUA liquid Cover Concealer in 'fair'. I first create a sheer base with just the BB cream as it's a light formula and blend that in, I then go in with the MUA concealer just under my eyes, chin and a little on my forehead for where I need the extra coverage. I love how easy it is to work the products in to my face using the beauty blender. I would 100% recommend this products over any other drugstore dupes out there because for the price and quality you really can't go wrong! 

I hope you enjoyed my little review on this beauty blender, you can purchase it here off Superdrug. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments