What I got for my birthday

11:48 am


I recently turned 16 last week and I thought it would be appropriate to do a birthday haul. Now I'm one of those people who forget to take pictures of their prettily packaged gifts and go head-first in to opening their presents! But honestly speaking who doesn't? I just want to say a huge 'Thank You' to everyone who wished me and kindly gifted me something you really didn't have to. 





First is this 'Dirty Works' mini luxuries set which contains four products. This adorable little box contains a bath soak, a body scrub, a body lotion and a body wash. I absolutely love the fact that all the products are travel friendly. All these products coco butter and vanilla scented which is a added bonus for me. 




I could not believe my eyes when I opened up the next present and yes it was the W7 'In the Nude' eye shadow palette. I have been eyeing up this palette for the past couple of months but I could never justify buying it so I was thrilled on receiving it! I cannot wait to start using it, this has several matte and shimmery shadows. 


Gold jewellery for me is always a must, whether it's layering several dainty pieces or rocking a statement necklace. This is a new addition to my existing collection of necklaces. I love how simple yet eye catching this necklace is. Now I'm one of those people who has a lot of stuff but doesn't have the basics so I was more than excited on receiving this black clutch. 


Now I'm a big fan of Revlon's Charlie body spray line. I absolutely love Charlie Chic the smell of sandalwood and vanilla is oddly comforting. This set contains four minis Charlie Shimmer, Charlie Pink, Charlie Red and Charlie Bitter sweet. The great thing about compact products is that you can try all the products.


I got a a lot of jewellery this year, like a LOT! Funnily enough the majority of it was gold. I love how the turquoise diamonds compliment the gold on the necklace and arm cuff. I also got this watch which I'm in love with, however I am going to need to remove a couple of links due to my incredibly small wrists. 




How adorable is this card? I enjoy painting my nails and using nail tape to create designs, but who doesn't love a clean manicure. The best thing about this set is that it comes with a base coat so it'll protect your nails. How gorgeous is this silver brooch? The silver brooch features a unique shape and is heavily embedded with diamonds.


Now I'm someone who is obsessed with Unicorns. Mythical creatures are the most elegant and magical. This is a wooden plaque with the quote 'Never let go of your dreams' painted on it. 

Disclaimer: I am not trying to brag in any way. I just really wanted to share the awesome gifts I got from my lovely friends and family. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments