Back to School Series

2:08 pm

STATIONARY HAUL 


A new year calls for new stationary! I recently went shopping to pick up some back to school essentials and thought I would share them with you. This is my first blog post on my 'Back to School Series', be sure to come back for more tips and tricks to prepare you for the stressful school year ahead.


It's practically impossible to survive the school year without pens (unless you use pencils of course). I like buying packs of pens rather than individual ones because they're more practical and cheaper in the long term. These are just the standard 'Bic Cristal' ballpoint pens. 



I don't know if it's just me but I always seem to lose my rubbers half way through the year and so when it comes to exam time I never have one. So this year I decided to pick up a twin pack of rubbers just in case I lose one. This is the Staedtler Norris rubbers, they're great because they don't leave marks on your paper and they don't feel chalky like most rubbers.



Next I picked up this 30 cm ruler which folds in to a more compact and smaller ruler which is perfect for people like me who don't like carrying around massive pencil cases. This 30 cm ruler is also ideal for those times when you have to draw a line but you can't simply because your rulers too small! (the 15 cm ones).



This was probably one of my favourite purchases. Cue Cards come in handy during exam time. They're perfect for condensing your information in to note form and memorising the key elements of a certain topic. Cue cards have definitely aided my revision for both year 10 and 11. I love the fact that these are coloured so they make revision a little bit more fun.




Highlighters what a joy they are? Highlighters make anything fun because of the fluorescent colours. I mean who doesn't want their work covered in bright green, pink, yellow and orange. Highlighters are a must for me especially since I'm starting college. 




Now I've already mentioned how useful refill pads are in one of my previous posts and it's true! They come in great use for note taking and for revision and they're pre-punched making your life a whole lot easier. I quite like the fact that you can just tear a page out without the whole book falling apart! This is just the Wilkinson own brand refill pad with 80 sheets. 



Binders or folder whatever you fancy calling them are going to be an absolute essential for college this year. A4 sized folder are what you usually need for college so I bought a couple so I could separate my subjects accordingly. 



For my folders I bought dividers. You can buy dividers in a vast amount of colours but I chose to go with the basic ones simply because I quite like the way they looked. These particular ones come in a pack of 10 which is great because you still have a couple left over depending on the amount you use. These particular ones are from the Wilko Kraft stationary range. (P.S there may or not be a diy related to these so keep your eyes peeled) .

You Might Also Like

0 comments